State Bank of India (SBI) has released three different recruitment notifications for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 for Graduate pass candidates. As per the official SBI SCO Notification PDF, this year SBI Bank is going to fill the total number of 714 vacancies for Specialist Cadre Officers. The candidates are advised to visit the Official Website regularly to check about the latest free government jobs and fill out their online form on time to avoid the last-minute rush.
The vacancies on a regular and contract basis include Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Special Executive, Manager, Central Operation Team, Project Development Manager, Relationship Manager, Investment Officer, SR Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Regional Head, Customer Relations Executive, Manager & System Officers.
If you have experience as well as qualifications for the above posts, then apply from 31st August 2022 and SBI recruitment 2022 apply online last date is 20 September 2022. Eligible and interested candidates who were searching for SBI careers and the latest govt jobs in 2022 can apply for this recruitment. In this article, a free government jobs alert is providing you with detailed information including SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Syllabus.
Overview of SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
State Bank Of India (SBI)
Special Cadre Officers (SCO)
Number of Vacancies
Online exam – Phase 1&2
Various for different posts
Online Form Start
31 August 2022
Last Date for Online Form
20 September 2022
Important Dates for SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022
- Online Form Starting Date: 31 August 2022
- Last Date of Form Filling: 20 September 2022
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For various posts Graduates from Government recognized universities or institutions, BE/ B.Tech or MCA or MTech/ MSc from recognized universities/institutes, B. Tech or B.E./M. Tech or M.E. in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/Machine Learning and AI with 60% marks or equivalent grade.
The age of all applicants applying for the SBI SCO Recruitment drive should be between 20 years to 37 years (Post wise). Age relaxation is as per rules given in the official notification of the SBI.
Selection Process for SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022
The final selection of SBI SCO 2022 will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the online written test and interview. The weightage will be 70% and 30% of the online test and interview. To be shortlisted for the posts of SBI SCO a candidate has to qualify in both the stages.
Application Fee for SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022
The application Fee for SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022 has been kept at ₹ 700 for General OBC EWS category candidates, besides nil for SC/ ST candidates, the fee will be paid through the online mode.
- Gen / OBC / EWS – 700
- Others – Nil
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Here is the complete procedure to apply online for SBI SCO Recruitment by following the below steps you can apply online for SBI Recruitment 2022.
- To apply for SBI SCO Recruitment, first of all, candidates have to visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in
- Now, candidates have to click on the section Recruitment.
- After that you have to click on the section to apply online for this vacancy.
- Now candidates have to fill in all the information correctly asked in the application form for SBI SCO Recruitment.
- After that the required documents have to be uploaded with a photo, results, and signature.
- Finally the fee has to be paid by online modes.
- After filling out the form of SBI SCO completely, take a printout of the form so that it can be useful in the future.
SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q. How many posts are released for SBI SCO latest recruitment 2022?
Ans: The total number of posts released for SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022 is 714.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for SBI SCO latest Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 is 20 September 2022.
|Online Application Link
|Governmentjobsalert official website