SSC Notification for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 for Grade C and D has been issued by Staff Selection Commission for 12th pass unemployed candidates all over India looking for Central Government Jobs. The application for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 started on 20 August 2022 to the last date 5 September 2022 and all the Eligible candidates can fill SSC Stenographer Online Form through the departmental website of the Staff Selection Commission. The complete information on SSC Stenographer Recruitment can be seen by visiting the link given below.
Under SSC Stenographer Bharti 2022, the Staff Selection Commission will recruit Group C and Group D posts. Candidates preparing for SSC Exam 2022 can get government jobs by preparing for the SSC Stenographer exam according to the syllabus released by Staff Selection Commission. Complete information related to SSC Stenographer Notification like the application process, selection process, last date, syllabus, and other important information can be checked in the table below.
Overview of the SCC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’
Number of Vacancies
Online Computer Based
According 7th pay /-
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Eligibility
For SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022, it is mandatory for the candidate to be passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India and apart from this candidates should have knowledge of steno as per mentioned below:
- Stenographer Grade-C – 12th Pass + Steno @ 100 WPM
- Stenographer Grade-D – 12th Pass + Steno @ 80 WPM
To apply in SSC Stenographer 2022, the minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age for Grade D is 27 years and for Grade C the maximum age is 30 years. Additional age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories of candidates as per the recruitment rules.
To apply for the posts of SSC Stenographer, candidates have to pay the application fee based on their categories, and the application fee can be paid by any online method.
- General/OBC/EWS -100
- SC / ST – 0
Exam Pattern for the SSC Stenographer vacancy 2022
- General English and Comprehension – 50 Questions
- General Awareness – 50 Questions
- Gk – 100 Questions
There will be 200 questions (each carrying 1 mark) in the duration time of 2 hours in the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 exam and apart from this, there will be ¼ negative marking for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 exam.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected in SSC Stenographer Recruitment on the basis of an online Written Exam, Skill Test, and Document Verification & Medical examination.
- Computer Based Online exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification & Medical examination
How to Apply for the SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022
Here is the complete procedure to apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022, by following the below steps you can apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
- To apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment, first of all, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Now, you have to click on the section of Recruitment.
- Now you have to click on SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
- After that you have to click on the section of apply online.
- Now candidates have to fill in all the information correctly asked in the application form.
- After that the required documents have to be uploaded with a photo and signature.
- Finally the fees have to be paid.
- After filling out the form completely, take a printout of the form so that it can be useful in the future.